Raindrops keep fallin’ on my head, but that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turnin’ red. ☔️⚡️
female actors getting pissed off at sexist interview questions is my new favourite thing
tina and amy’s faces omg
and cate blanchett calling out the cameraman on the full body pan
scarlett is so tired of this shit
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.